Computation and Finance for the 21st Century
On November 17, 2017, in the afternoon, HIPERFIT is hosting a 3 hour summit on Computation and Finance for the 21st Century. This summit will give highlights, in the form of a potpourri, of the technical outcomes of HIPERFIT (looking backwards) followed by presentations of insights into the needs of the future, given by a number of prominent guests who, in one way or the other, play a role in forming the future of the it-finance sector.
This event, together with the technical workshop on November 16, 2017, marks the end of the HIPERFIT research center, as we know it. We will, continue to operate under the name of HIPERFIT, but funding for a number of the research projects are ending, which, of course, opens up avenues to new opportunities.
DIKU, Aud 3, HCØ, Universitetsparken 5, DK-2100 Copenhagen.
Schedule November 17, 2017 – Summit
- Welcome (Martin Elsman, DIKU)
- HIPERFIT highlights---a summary of project results (HIPERFIT Team)
- Predicting Brexit Effects
- Functional Programming on Speed
- 100x Speedup in One Line
- Financial Contracts in the Wild--no Brokers Added
- Coffee Break
- Putting Computation and Finance to Work
- Enterprise fintech opportunities (Anders Kirkeby, VP Enterprise Architecture, SimCorp)
- Putting parallel processing at the fingertips of the domain expert (Gitte Christensen, CEO, Dyalog)
- I krydsfeltet af FinTech og AI. Hvordan holder jeg mig, og min organisation, på forkanten af nye teknologier indenfor FinTech og AI.(Mikael Munck, CEO 2021.AI, Chairman, Copenhagen Fintech)
- Strategic Research and Innovation -- how and who pays?
- Introduction (Fritz Henglein, DIKU)
- Panel Discussion
- Gitte Christensen, CEO, Dyalog
- Anders Kirkeby, VP Enterprise Architecture, SimCorp
- Anette Broløs, Independent Fintech Analyst, Broløs Consult
- Kourosh Marjani Rasmussen, Associate Professor, DTU
- Mikael Munck, CEO 2021.AI, Chairman, Copenhagen Fintech
- Closing Remarks (Fritz Henglein, DIKU)
- Networking, Snacks, and Wine
(Updates and Changes to the program may occur.)